Mahindra Reva e2o caught testing
Last Updated at
- 05:54 pm, March 08, 2013
Close to the car's official launch on March 18, a test mule was caught in Bangalore.
It's been quite a long wait for a proper electric car and like we've mentioned time and again, Mahindra Reva e2o fits the bill perfectly. And here's probably the last time you'll see the car being tested before the launch.
Published by Motorbeam.com, the pictures show a Mahindra Reva e2o test mule caught somewhere in Bangalore. The car didn't have any camouflage on it and was running on chunky Hankook rubber. And as you all know, it's bigger and more practical than what Reva currently offers.
The car will be manufactured at the Mahindra-Reva plant in Bangalore. We expect the car to be priced somewhere close to Rs 7 lakh. Well, March 18 is not far and we'll get an official announcement soon.
Time to go electric!
First Published on 05:54 pm, March 08, 2013
- Land Rover reportedly postpones plans of making the Defender replacement
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car