Mahindra XUV500 bookings open pan India from June 8
Last Updated at
- 01:06 pm, May 28, 2012
The XUV500 production up to 4,000 units per month and will now also be available outside select 19 cities in India.
Mahindra will once again open accept bookings for their flagship SUV, the XUV500, from June 8. More importantly the SUV will now be available across India, unlike in the select 19 cities in the first two phases. This is possible, as Mahindra upped the production to 4,000 units a month from 2,500 and is now confident of catering to all-India demand.
Since its launch at the end of September, the company has managed to keep bookings open for just over 20 days.The utility car major used the lottery system to allocate 7,200 units in the second phase, wherein they received over 25,000 booking in about than 10 days. The XUV500 is expected to get more bookings now that the vehicle will be available across India. On the down side, this might also increase the waiting period for the SUV.
First Published on 01:06 pm, May 28, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month