Mahindra XUV500 launched in new Arctic Blue Colour
Last Updated at
- 12:01 am, February 07, 2013
With this, the hugely popular SUV is now being offered in a total of seven colour options.
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd has launched it's hugely popular flagship model, the XUV500 in a new shade called Arctic Blue. The SUV can be had in the brand new exterior suit, starting from today across all Mahindra dealerships in the country. Until today, the XUV500 was being offered in a total of six exterior colour options - Volcano Black, Satin White, Moondust Silver, Tuscan Red, Opulent Purple and Dolphin Grey.
The Mahindra XUV500, which first graced the Indian market back in November 2011 has unarguably been one of the most successful vehicles in recent times - raking up sales number for the company month after month. Available in a total of three variants - W6 FWD, W8 FWD and W8 AWD, the XUV500 retails between Rs 11.8 lakh and 14.4 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Just recently, the Mahindra XUV500 acclaimed the title of the fastest selling SUV in its segment in India, when it bagged 50,000 plus bookings within just 16 months of its launch. With so many XUV500 running on the streets of India, a fresh colour was totally called for!
First Published on 12:01 am, February 07, 2013
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest