Mahindra XUV500 recalled
Last Updated at
- 03:12 pm, March 11, 2013
The affected customers will be contacted by the company.
A certain batch of Mahindra XUV500, manufactured during 2011 and 2012 has been recalled. In an official announcement by the Indian manufacturer, it has been mentioned that there's a need to replace a total of three parts: Fluid Hose, Front power window unit and the left wiper blade cover.
So if you own an XUV500, there's no need to worry as Mahindra says that the replacement of the above mentioned parts will be handled free of cost by the company. The owners of the affected vehicles will be contacted by the car-maker.
First Published on 02:00 pm, March 11, 2013
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013