Mahindra celebrates 10,000 XUV 500 sales in Maharashtra; assures swift delivery
Last Updated at
- 01:03 pm, February 11, 2013
Those booking the vehicle during the third week of February will get assured delivery in 14 days.
A sales hit right from day one, the XUV 500 is one of the most sought after SUVs in the recent past. Having gathered well over 50,000 bookings since its inception and with sales of 10,000 units in the state of Maharashtra alone; Mahindra is celebrating the milestone by offering a tempting deal for those looking to get their hands on one of its top-selling models.
As a part of the assured deliver offer, those booking during the third week of this month i.e. February 14 - February 21, 2013 will be able to get assured delivery of the vehicle in 14 days. We say tempting because the XUV 500 has been in demand since the time of its launch and going by its current performance on the sales chart, it is highly unlikely that its fairly long waiting period will drop anytime soon.
First Published on 01:03 pm, February 11, 2013
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg