Mahindra e2o spotted in Bangalore
Last Updated at
- 03:11 pm, February 18, 2013
The e2o will be built at Mahindra Reva's plant in Bangalore.
Mahindra is expected to launch the highly awaited e2o (earlier known as the Reva NXR) right after the union budget 2013 because that’s when the Central Government will announce the precise amount of subsidy on electric-powered vehicles.
The carmaker is keen to price the e20 aggressively, which is why the company is waiting for the union budget 2013 as the Government is expected to provide significant amount of subsidies on electric vehicles to boost sales.
While we await the launch of Mahindra’s upcoming offering, yet another uncamouflaged e2o has been spotted out on the road. Powered by a 40PS electric motor running on a 48V battery pack, the Mahindra e20 is good for a top speed of 105kmph with a range of around 160 km. The e2o will be produced at Mahindra Reva's plant in Bangalore.
First Published on 03:11 pm, February 18, 2013
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest
- BMW reveals 2014 M5 with 575PS Competition Pack