Mahindra releases new XUV500 video commercial
Last Updated at
- 06:47 pm, February 07, 2013
Brilliant camerawork and beautiful scenery make this simple advert very enjoyable.
Remember the time when our dependance on Youtube was relatively less and television was the only major source for visual pleasure. Well, back in the day, Tata made some lovely ads for the Safari and watching them with our eyes glued to the TV screens is something most of the enthusiasts (and Safari lovers) must be proud of.
Fast forward to the year 2013 and you have Mahindra making some wonderful video commercials. First was the sublime 'Live Young Live Free' commercial and now it's Mahindra's latest commercial that's seeing a good number of views, likes and shares. It's about an XUV500 ferrying three friends on an adventure. Wait till the end to see XUV meet its namesake. Here's the uncut version of the video:
Thanks Mr. Anand Mahindra for tweeting about the advertisement.
First Published on 06:47 pm, February 07, 2013
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013