Maruti Alto 800 crosses 6500 pre-launch bookings
Last Updated at
- 07:27 pm, October 13, 2012
Looking at the response, the carmaker believes 10,000 mark is achievable.
This has been a busy month. With so many important launches, it's easy for us to need a one day off from this hectic routine. But the new Alto won't let that happen either. It's in the news again and here's why:
The car, scheduled to be launched on the 16th of this month, has climbed some good numbers. More than 6500 prospective Alto buyers have made the bookings. And looking at the response, the company believes that 10,000 bookings before the car's official launch is very much possible.
It should be kept in mind that the official prices haven't been revealed and a good number of people haven't even seen the car in flesh yet. And that shows how eagerly they've been waiting for the car. It will be very foolish of Maruti to get the pricing wrong and we hope that they don't.
And in case you too are interested, click below to read the review.
First Published on 07:25 pm, October 13, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month