Merc and Saffronart introduce S-Class Art Edition
Last Updated at
- 03:02 pm, September 23, 2011
The special edition packs in goodies and new aesthetic elements, priced at Rs 1.14 crore
Have Husain, a Raza or a Sabavala original artwork? You could now buy a Mercedes Benz S-Class to add to the collection. We don't mean just any S-Class but the S-Class Art Edition that Merc and Saffronart, the well known art auction house, have put together.
The special edition is really two cars, priced at Rs 1.14 crore (ex-showroom Delhi). The car comes with finish and fittings from Designo of the AMG Performance Studio, which translates to wood, piano lacquer on the inside, along with goodies like rear seat entertainment system, a champagne chiller, massage seats and a Harman Kardon LOGIC 7 system.
First Published on 03:02 pm, September 23, 2011
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg