Mercedes Benz B-Class to be unveiled in Mumbai on 20 July 2012
Last Updated at
- 02:04 pm, July 13, 2012
Following its debut in New Delhi, the compact sports tourer will take its first public bow at Hard Rock Cafe in Mumbai.
Just a while back, we had reported that Mercedes Benz B-Class will be officially presented for the very first time in India at an event scheduled to get underway on 19 July 2012 in New Delhi. Now according to our sources, New Delhi won't be the only city to be graced with the new B-Class. A day later, i.e. 20 July 2012, Mercedes Benz India will give its audience in Mumbai the first glimpse of its highly-awaited sports tourer, at the popular Hard Rock Cafe in Worli.
The newest entrant in the Mercedes family, the B-Class is expected to officially launch in the Indian market by October this year with a price tag of sub-Rs 25 lakh. When launched, the B-Class will go head on with the BMW X1 and the Audi Q3.
First Published on 02:04 pm, July 13, 2012
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3
- Lamborghini Gallardo replacement spotted; To launch next year
- Volvo says V40 is better than Mercedes Benz A-Class; introduces V40 Challenge
- OnCars India Buzz: 18 June 2013