Mercedes Benz India announces Performance Drive 2013
Last Updated at
- 05:12 pm, January 30, 2013
The German car maker brings a set of customer oriented events to the country.
What happens when you know that you possess some kind of talent but are never able to use it. That's frustrating, isn't it! A lot of budding racers in the country must feel the same too. It looks like Mercedes Benz has found a solution!
Merc has announced a set of driving events for the enthusiasts in India. Called the Mercedes Benz Performance Drive 2013, it has something for everyone, from driving on the race-track to going off the road.
It consists of the following events:
1. STARDRIVE Experience
2. AMG Driving Academy
3. Star Off-Road Experience
4. Young Star Driver Program
5. Star Track Day Experience
6. International Driving Platform
Also Mercedes Benz inaugurated the first off-road experience track near Pune, exclusively for the Star Off-Road Experience program.
Have a look at www.mercedesbenzperformancedrive.com for more information.
First Published on 04:50 pm, January 30, 2013
- Fiat reveals 500L MPW
- Scoop: Jaguar F-Type Coupe caught testing at the 'ring
- Nissan's Duster based SUV, Terrano to be priced at Rs 8.9 lakhs, says report
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013