Mercedes-Benz not bringing all-new S-Class to 2013 Geneva Motor Show
Last Updated at
- 05:39 pm, January 30, 2013
The 2013 S-Class marks a radical departure for Mercedes-Benz in a number of ways.
Contrary to the reports circulating on the internet about the new 2013 Mercedes-Benz S-Class coming to the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, InAutoNews reports that Mercedes has officially said that the latest generation of their flagship offering will not be unveiled in Geneva.
InAutoNews quotes Mercedes’ Marketing and Communications, Monica Floristean saying that the new S-Class will not be presented at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Ms Floristean, however, refused to comment on the precise launch details.
The upcoming 2013 S-Class has been the talk of the automotive world ever since the first spy images of this ultimate luxury sedan surfaced months ago. And as is with every new S-Class that comes along, we expect Mercedes to continue with the tradition of introducing its flagship model with a number of world-first innovations. But we will have to wait until the official debut to find out exactly what the new S-Class has to offer.
First Published on 05:39 pm, January 30, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month