Mercedes Benz India to inaugurate performance track in India on January 30, 2013
Last Updated at
- 12:36 am, January 30, 2013
Located near the company's production facility in Pune, the new track will host a couple of driver training programs.
German car maker Mercedes Benz has announced that a new performance track will be inaugurated on 30th of January. The track will be used to train enthusiasts to improve their driving skills. And to make things better, Mercedes has announced that the facility will not be restricted to Merc customers only. which means you can still improve your driving skills even if you don't own a three pointed star.
Once registered for the training program, much like in its other customer oriented events, you'll be trained by Merc-specified professionals, who'll make sure that you make the most of the opportunity. Come 30th January 2013 and Mercedes Benz will release further details and pictures from the new Mercedes Benz Pune Performance Drive Track.
First Published on 06:07 pm, January 29, 2013
- Fiat reveals 500L MPW
- Scoop: Jaguar F-Type Coupe caught testing at the 'ring
- Nissan's Duster based SUV, Terrano to be priced at Rs 8.9 lakhs, says report
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013