Mercedes launches 'myMBFS', an iOS app
Last Updated at
- 06:43 pm, February 06, 2013
Made exclusively for Apple iPad and iPhone, this app offers customers a number of sales and service options.
Smartphones, apps, tablets and 24h connectivity, life today revolves around all these things. Not only has life become trouble free but our dependance on such devices help us organize our lives in a better way. And not just us, German car maker Mercedes Benz too thinks the same.
Mercedes Benz has launched an iOS (the Operating System found in devices such as the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) exclusive app, which offers a number of customer centric services. Even the prospective customers can check out their next cars and related offers (prices and financing offers) using the app.
It can also locate dealerships, estimate and get quotes (courtesy Mercedes Benz Financial Services) for various Mercedes Benz cars. The app is available for Apple devices running iOS 5.0 or higher and unlike a lot of number of apps out there, this won't have a problem running in India, as Merc suggests, it has been "localized to India specific requirements."
First Published on 06:28 pm, February 06, 2013
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013