Mercedes launches new SLK
Last Updated at
- 04:44 pm, August 10, 2011
SLK 350 priced at Rs 61.9 lakhs, ex-showroom, Delhi
Mercedes has launched the latest version of the SLK roadster. The SLK 350 has a 3.5-litre petrol engine that generates 306PS and 360Nm. BlueEfficiency makes its presence felt here as well. However, the talking point of the new SLK is the optional Magic Sky Control for the roof - this feature makes the glass roof transparent or opaque at the touch of a button.
The exterior also gets a full refresh that now puts it in line with the same look as the SLS AMG and SL-Class. The SLK will compete with the likes of the Porsche Boxster, and BMW Z4.
First Published on 04:44 pm, August 10, 2011
- Microsoft and Turn10 Studios preview Forza Motorsport 5
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test
- Scoop: 2013 Skoda Octavia caught on test in India
- Exclusive: Skoda Rapid caught sporting new logo and brand lettering