Schumacher not retiring from RoC yet
Last Updated at
- 04:47 pm, November 12, 2012
Michael Schumacher says goodbye to F1 but not to Race of Champions.
Formula1 has indeed come a long way since Michael Schumacher retired for the first time, and unfortunately his second and final retirement from the sport is here, just a couple of races away.
But don't let that news sadden you, you can still see the legend at the Race of Champions, an event he enjoys a lot.
According to RoC's official website, Schumacher has expressed his desire to continue participation in the Race of Champions. He says that since his lucky number is 7, he wants to do the seventh session of RoC too.
For his sixth RoC, Schumacher will team up with Sebastian Vettel to form Team Germany and take on other big names from motorsport. The ROC Nations Cup will take place on December 15, while the Race of Champions is scheduled to happen on December 16 2012.
And this year's RoC couldn't have been more special for fans of Indian motorsport too. India, for the first time is being represented at the event by none other than Karun Chandhok and Narain Karthikeyan! More info about that here.
First Published on 04:30 pm, November 12, 2012
- GM India announces price hike across its entire model lineup
- BMW launches Competition Package for new M5 and M6
- Microsoft and Turn10 Studios preview Forza Motorsport 5
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test