Mitsubishi Outlander SUV recalled in India
Last Updated at
- 03:23 am, June 06, 2012
The Outlander SUV has been recalled due to a defect detected in the fuel pump of certain models.
Hindustan Motors Ltd have issued a recall for Mitsubishi Outlander SUV due to a defect detected in the fuel pump of some of the models.The company reports that the SUVs built and sold since the 2008 in the Indian market have been affected by the aforementioned recall.
HM-Mitsubishi will provide a free check of the fuel pump in Outlander models and will offer free replacement, if the need be. The owners of Outlander SUVs are required to take their respective vehicles to the nearest HM-Mitsubishi dealers to get the issue addressed.
HM-Mitsubishi has not yet reported as to how many units of the Outlander SUV have been affected by the said recall.
First Published on 03:23 am, June 06, 2012
- Tata Motors introduces 2013 Nano
- Tata Sumo Gold facelift launched at Rs 5.83 lakh
- Tata launches 2013 Indigo eCS
- Renault launches diesel powered Scala RxE
- Video: Lamborghini Gallardo Limited Edition launched in India