Next generation MINI to be unveiled this week
Last Updated at
- 02:41 pm, February 12, 2013
Report suggests that BMW will showcase the next generation MINI at its dealer meet in Finland.
MINI is undoubtedly one of the most iconic cars ever. It looks, drives and sells well. But before the current design gets any older, BMW has decided to update it. According to Autonews.com, the next generation of MINI will be shown in its hardtop variant at the worldwide dealer meet in Finland this week.
First Published on 02:41 pm, February 12, 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 20 May 2013
- BMW reveals 5-Series facelift; adds new entry-level diesel variant
- Volkswagen CrossBlue and CrossBlue coupe to be made in China
- Gran Turismo 6 announced
- Skoda plans to discontinue Fabia