Nissan Evalia at the IndianGP
Last Updated at
- 12:14 pm, October 29, 2012
RedBull Racing used Nissan-provided Evalia MPVs at the Formula1 IndianGP
Nissan has an important role to play in RedBull Racing's success. And it's not just about the Infiniti logo you see on Vettel and Webber's cars, it's more than that.
At the second ever Indian GP, Nissan provided Team RedBull Racing a total of 10 Evalia MPVs to support race operations. Donning the RedBull Racing team logos, these MPVs helped RBR to transport equipment and staff during the 2012 Formula1 Airtel Indian GP.
It's not too late. Call your Vinyl/car-graphics artist, the logo looks very cool!
For more information about Nissan Evalia, you can check our Evalia product page.
First Published on 12:14 pm, October 29, 2012
- BMW reveals 5-Series facelift; adds new entry-level diesel variant
- Volkswagen CrossBlue and CrossBlue coupe to be made in China
- Gran Turismo 6 announced
- Skoda plans to discontinue Fabia
- Scoop: Upcoming BMW 2 Series caught undisguised