Nissan GT-R Nismo confirmed for 2014
Last Updated at
- 12:55 pm, February 26, 2013
Nissan’s high-performance tuning arm is readying an even faster GT-R.
The scintillating news was recently confirmed by Carlos Ghosn, CEO of Nissan during the opening of the new global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan. Although he didn’t provide any specifics about the launch date of the upcoming flagship GT-R; Mr. Ghosn did say that it will be on sale within the next 12 months.
“It would be unthinkable for us to develop a range of Nismo road cars without including the GT-R. The standard road car is a global supercar and the GT-R’s performance on track reflects the passion and talents of the Nismo team. The GT-R Nismo will be special and I can’t wait to drive it” said Mr. Ghosn.
When launched, the Nissan GT-R Nismo will be sold alongside existing Nismo models including the 370Z Nismo and the Juke Nismo.
First Published on 12:55 pm, February 26, 2013
- Next-gen Land Rover Freelander spied on test in India
- Land Rover reportedly postpones plans of making the Defender replacement
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class