Nissan Micra and Sunny prices to go up from 1st Nov
Last Updated at
- 03:09 pm, October 23, 2012
The price hike won't hit the newly launched Evalia though.
Due to increasing transportation and input costs, Nissan has decided to rectify the imbalance by a price hike. Prices of two of the locally produced Nissans, the sedan Sunny and hatchback Micra will be increased from the 1st of Nov. The recently launched Evalia will not be affected though.
So if you're planning to buy a new Nissan, getting one in October sounds like a good idea. Although Nissan hasn't shared with us the exact amount by which the prices will be hiked, but we hope it's not a very big number.
Since transportation, logistics and input costs must be the same for Renault too, whether the badge engineered cousins at Renault see a price hike is something unknown yet. Like mentioned above, this price hike affects only the locally produced cars, so don't expect changes in the prices of Teana and X-trail.
As for the updated prices for Micra and Sunny, we shall update you as soon as Nissan announces the prices.
First Published on 03:09 pm, October 23, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month