Nissan Sunny deliveries starting this week
Last Updated at
- 04:33 pm, September 25, 2011
Nissan India will start deliveries of the recently launched Sunny sedan this week
The Nissan Sunny was launched earlier this week and shocked everyone with its starting price of Rs 5.8 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). While dealers had started taking prospective bookings for the Sunny sedan quite some time back, we are being told that the deliveries of the Sunny will start this week onwards. There has been official confirmation from Nissan though.
Nissan had unveiled the Sunny to the Indian media in August 2011 and the production had started at the end of the same month. Nissan will now start deliveries of this car to the first lot of customers. Available in three variants and in petrol only, the ten generation Sunny is priced between Rs 5.8 lakh to 7.8 lakh and is loaded with a decent set of safety features and creature comforts. Click here to read / view our first-drive review of the Nissan Sunny XE sedan.
First Published on 04:33 pm, September 25, 2011
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month