Official Photos: Mini Clubvan Concept
Last Updated at
- 02:24 pm, February 19, 2012
BMW releases official photos of the Mini Clubvan Concept ahead of Geneva Motor Show
Only yesterday we talked about Mini’s plans of bringing a breadbox version of the Clubman to the upcoming Geneva Motor Show – and today, BMW has released the official images of the concept. As expected, the Clubvan is an evolution of the Mini Clubman and converts the leisure vehicle into a light commercial application.
As we told you yesterday, Mini has simply gotten rid of the read bench on the Clubman to give a seamless cargo compartment at the back. There is an added partition behind the front seats; and the side windows of the compartment have disappeared too, to isolate the front passengers from the cargo space. Apart from these little changes, the Clubvan remains much similar to the Clubman.
It is coming to the 82nd Geneva Motor Show in concept form and could make it to production.
First Published on 02:24 pm, February 19, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month