Official sketches of Russia-bound 2013 Honda Accord uncovered
Last Updated at
- 01:56 pm, September 04, 2012
Thanks to Honda’s new ‘Earth Dreams’ technology, the new Accord is 10 per cent more fuel-efficient than the current model.
Honda’s local division, present during the ongoing Moscow International Motor show, has apparently revealed a couple of sketches that preview the 2013 Accord for the Russian market. The car looks pretty much the same as the American-spec Accord which is expected to go on sale in the States in the next couple of months.
Interestingly, it is being said that Russian-spec Accord will also make its way into the European markets although Honda India is not likely to launch it here anytime soon given the fact that the carmaker is now emphasizing more on mainstream models like the Brio and the City.
We expect the Russian-spec Accord to come with Honda’s new ‘Earth Dreams’ range of fuel efficient, eco-friendly engines. Available as a 2.4-litre, 4-cylinder engine and a powerful 3.5-litre, V6 unit; these new engines are said to be 10 per cent more fuel-efficient than the ones found in the current generation Accord.
First Published on 01:56 pm, September 04, 2012
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013