OnCars Exclusive: Force Motors' upcoming MPV spied
Last Updated at
- 06:22 pm, January 11, 2013
The Mercedes Viano-based MPV will go on sale during the third quarter of 2013.
While it may not be the most exciting vehicle to make its debut in 2013, the upcoming MPV from Force Motors is an important one nonetheless. As it can be seen in these fresh set of spy images, the MPV will carry the same basic silhouette as the Mercedes-Benz Viano on which it’s loosely based.
Globally, the Viano can be had as a 7 or 8 seater vehicle so it is likely that the upcoming MPV will be offered in multiple configurations that will include options for 7 and 8 occupants. Also, the MPV is expected to be based on the pre-facelift Viano. However, it will feature a slightly revised front-end and rear-end design to make it look more appealing.
We can’t say for certain what will come under the hood, but we expect Force Motors to plonk in the same Daimler-derived 2.2-litre turbo-diesel diesel engine currently found in the Force One SUV. With a power output of about 140PS, the MPV will be one of the most powerful cars in its class.
First Published on 06:17 pm, January 11, 2013
- Microsoft and Turn10 Studios preview Forza Motorsport 5
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test
- Scoop: 2013 Skoda Octavia caught on test in India
- Exclusive: Skoda Rapid caught sporting new logo and brand lettering
Hope they dont make the same mistake as Evalia and give roll down windows on the middle row!