Over 40,000 Chevrolet Aveo units recalled in China
Last Updated at
- 03:44 pm, May 12, 2012
The recall was issued due to faulty brake fluid sensors detected in 2012 model year Chevrolet Aveos.
Shanghai General Motors Co, the joint venture between General Motors Company and SAIC Motor that manufactures and sells Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac and Opel brand vehicles in China has issued a recall of its 2012 model year Chevrolet Aveo vehicles due to faulty brake fluid sensors.
The company reported that the alarm system built into the brake fluid reservoir may fail to give the driver a timely warning that fluid levels are low. The aforementioned recall has affected 47, 415 units in China.
First Published on 03:44 pm, May 12, 2012
- Next-gen Land Rover Freelander spied on test in India
- Land Rover reportedly postpones plans of making the Defender replacement
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class