Over 7,200 Mahindra XUV500 booked within two days of opening the pan India registrations
Last Updated at
- 03:30 pm, June 11, 2012
The all-India bookings for the XUV500, which opened on 8 June 2012 gathered over 7,200 bookings within two days.
The craze for Mahindra's XUV500 SUV that was launched in the Indian market, back in November 2011 is still going strong across the country. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd had re-opened the bookings on 8 June 2012 and this time the registrations weren't limited in the select 19 cities in the first two phase, but the SUV could be booked across the country at more than 100 dealerships. And mere within two days of re-opening of the third phase of bookings, the Mahindra XUV500 gathered over 7,200 registrations.
Speaking on the response to the XUV500 Pravin Shah, chief executive, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, ‘We would like to take this opportunity to offer our heartfelt thanks to our customers for the confidence they have shown in us. This overwhelming response in today’s challenging market environment is a testimony to the popularity of the XUV500.”
First Published on 03:30 pm, June 11, 2012
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest