Peugeot shows off 2008 crossover concept; production model to launch in 2013
Last Updated at
- 05:51 pm, September 12, 2012
Expected to go on sale in June next year, the 2008 will take on Nissan’s infamous crossover, the Juke.
Prior to the upcoming Paris Motor Show, Peugeot has officially released the pictures of its new 2008 crossover concept. The carmaker had originally revealed the concept at the Beijing Auto Show earlier during the year. Now after having shown it yet again, Peugeot has also released some interesting details.
The French carmaker has confirmed that the crossover concept will go into production before the year end, thereby eventually going on sale in June next year. It is said to rival Nissan’s uniquely designed crossover, the Juke.
Under the hood, the 2008 will feature Peugeot’s all-new 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder turbo charged engine. Specifically tuned for the 2008, the engine will make around 110PS of power and is expected to offer decent performance.
First Published on 05:51 pm, September 12, 2012
- Nissan Micra & Sunny recalled in India due to faulty braking system
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013