Piaggio launches new Ape three-wheeler range
Last Updated at
- 02:15 pm, March 13, 2013
The new Ape three-wheeler range is offered with petrol, CNG and LPG fuel variants.
Piaggio Vehicles has launched a new range of three-wheeler passenger carrier called the Ape City. This all-new range is said to be fairly modern as it comes fitted with a three-valve engine, seen for the first time in the three-wheeler category in India.
Powered by a new three-valve 275cc engine, the Ape City range promises best in class combination of high mileage and superior performance. Piaggio says it offers generous seating and luggage space despite its compact footprint.
Designed and developed on the basis of Piaggio’s on-going customer feedback program, the Ape City range is available in petrol, CNG and LPG fuel variants and is priced competitively at Rs 1.06 lakh, Rs 1.26 lakh and Rs 1.23 lakh respectively. All prices ex-showroom, Mumbai.
First Published on 02:13 pm, March 13, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month