Pininfarina to showcase Sergio concept at Geneva
Last Updated at
- 02:07 pm, February 06, 2013
Made as a tribute to the famed car designer, Sergio Pininfarina, the concept is aptly named after him.
Last year, the world lost one of the most prominent and successful car designers of all time, Sergio Pininfarina. He headed the design firm Pininfarina for a period of 40 years and was crowned the "King of Design" by journos around the world.
As a tribute to the man responsible for a lot of beautiful car designs, the design house Pininfarina has decided to showcase a concept which "renews the spirit of the extraordinary achievements born from Sergio Pininfarina's pencil, translating it into a modern vision in the name of exclusivity, innovation and passion." The concept car, named after him will be present at Pininfarina's stand at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show.
Thanks Autoblog for the picture.
First Published on 02:07 pm, February 06, 2013
- BMW reveals 5-Series facelift; adds new entry-level diesel variant
- Volkswagen CrossBlue and CrossBlue coupe to be made in China
- Gran Turismo 6 announced
- Skoda plans to discontinue Fabia
- Scoop: Upcoming BMW 2 Series caught undisguised