Porsche Panamera facelift spied without camouflage
Last Updated at
- 02:08 pm, March 11, 2013
The facelifted Panamera range could be unveiled in the next couple of months.
Porsche is readying a refreshed version of its ultra luxurious four-door sedan, the Panamera. While the car has been caught on camera quite a few times during cold weather testing and at the Nurburgring circuit, spy images of the uncamouflaged prototypes have now surfaced on the internet.
The Panamera facelift features slight upgrades in terms of design with its refreshed front-end. The redesigned bumper and the headlights incorporate the 911 family look. The rear end too gets a different treatment for the taillights and the rear bumper.
The Panamera facelift is likely to get significant upgrades underneath, with the addition of a new 3-litre, twin-turbo V6 engine replacing the naturally aspirated V8 unit powering the current 4S model. Porsche is expected to unveil the Panamera facelift in the next couple of months.
First Published on 02:08 pm, March 11, 2013
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest