Premier to launch the Rio facelift soon
Last Updated at
- 11:49 am, September 20, 2011
Sources suggest an October launch can be expected in petrol and diesel options
Premier Automobiles Limited will be launching the face-lifted version of the Rio mini-SUV in India. . OnCars was the first to bring you scoop shots of the Rio facelift a few months back, when one of our readers caught the test mule doing it's rounds in Pune.
Premier will launch the Rio with two engine options – a petrol and a diesel. The petrol version is powered by a 1.2-litre engine producing 77 PS of peer and 104 Nm of torque while the diesel continues to use the 1.5-litre engine that puts out 65 PS of power and 152 Nm of torque. The petrol version of the Premier Rio will be priced around at Rs 4.7 lakh and the diesel version at Rs 5.3 lakh.
Although there has been no confirmation from the company’s side, Sources close to the company suggested that the launch plans are underway and nothing is confirmed yet.
First Published on 11:49 am, September 20, 2011
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test
- Exclusive: Skoda Rapid caught sporting new logo and brand lettering
- OnCars India Buzz: 21 May 2013
- Next-gen Land Rover Freelander spied on test in India
- Land Rover reportedly postpones plans of making the Defender replacement