Renault Captur RS is a possibility
Last Updated at
- 04:29 pm, March 20, 2013
Report suggests that the Renaultsport version's being considered.
Renault Captur has successfully managed to capture our attention. Now to make things a little better, a report by InAutoNews says that the French carmaker is rumored to be thinking about making a RenaultSport version of the Captur.
After unveiling the production version of the Captur at the Geneva Motor Show, Renault announced the prices of the car, which start at €15,500 for the base variant and go up till €22,700. But unlike what's happened in India, the Renault here is slightly less expensive than the Nissan it shares its platform with, the Juke.
First Published on 04:22 pm, March 20, 2013
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013