Renault India sells 6723 cars in February 2013
Last Updated at
- 02:01 pm, March 01, 2013
Duster's responsible for over 80% of the sales.
If you compare Renault India's sales in February this year to the ones in the same month last year, you'll be startled to see a nine time increase! Last year in February, the brand managed to sell a total of 673 vehicles. That in comparison to last month's sales (6723 cars in total) is just ten per cent.
So what do you think is the reason behind Renault's success? Apart from the hard working people, there's a product that has received a great response from the market: the SUV Duster.
Out of the 6723 units sold last month, 5590 were Dusters, that's more than 80 per cent!
Renault sold 620 units of Scala, 420 units of Pulse, 65 units of Fluence and 28 units of Koleos.
First Published on 02:01 pm, March 01, 2013
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg