Rolls Royce opens dealership in Hyderabad
Last Updated at
- 04:41 pm, December 08, 2011
The luxury carmaker aims to appoint two more dealers in India before March 2012
The German owned British luxury carmaker Rolls Royce opened its new dealership in Hyderabad - Kun Motoren Pvt Ltd - which will be fully operational by mid 2012. This will be the company's third dealership in the country after Delhi and Mumbai, which have been able to register combined sales of 200 cars per year since they were launched in 2005.
The company is looking to expand its sales network in India by appointing two more dealers in the country - one will come up in the north and the other either in central or south India - before the end of this fiscal year, taking the total number of company showrooms to five. In the Asia-Pacific region, the company has 10 dealerships in China and two in Japan.
The company also officially launched the Rolls Royce Ghost extended version in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh with a price tag of Rs 3.05 crore inclusive of import duties under the current currency rates.
First Published on 04:41 pm, December 08, 2011
- Tata Sumo Gold facelift launched at Rs 5.83 lakh
- Tata launches 2013 Indigo eCS
- Renault launches diesel powered Scala RxE
- Video: Lamborghini Gallardo Limited Edition launched in India
- LIVE: Tata presents Horizonext; eight new models to launch today