Rolls Royce releases final teaser for Wraith
Last Updated at
- 03:37 pm, February 26, 2013
The British luxury carmaker’s much awaited sporty offering is a fastback.
Rolls Royce has released the sixth and final teaser of the upcoming Wraith coupe ahead of the car’s official debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. This latest tease to come from the luxury carmaker clearly shows that Wraith is a fastback. For those who aren’t familiar with the term, a fastback is sleeker looking version of a coupe whose roofline slopes right down to the boot lid.
Underneath, the Wraith will be powered by a 6.6-litre V12 engine sourced from the four-door Ghost. However, in keeping with the high-performance spirit of the coupe, the same engine will be retuned to make around 600PS of power. The updated engine will be linked to the standard version of the ZF eight-speed automatic gearbox which will continue to send the power to the rear wheels.
The sportier Rolls Royce Wraith will be pitted against the Bentley Continental GT. Stay tuned as we bring you more details on the Wraith and some of the other hotly anticipated cars lined up for the 2013 edition of the Geneva Motor Show.
First Published on 03:37 pm, February 26, 2013
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest