Scoop: 2013 Skoda Octavia Estate caught on test
Last Updated at
- 02:28 pm, January 31, 2013
Caught in the vRS trim, the new Octavia Estate looks well proportioned, like its predecessor.
AutoExpress managed to catch a 2013 Skoda Octavia on test. And not just any Octavia, it was the Estate variant of the upcoming car. Add a hidden vRS badge to make things more interesting. The test mule shows that the next Octavia Estate will look as well proportioned as the car it replaces. Not too much of drama, but an overall pleasing design. Like the previous generation car, the Estate will be offered in a range of engine options, starting from the base 1.2-litre petrol to the range topping 220PS 2.0-litre turbo-charged petrol.
Since the last estate Skoda brought to the country (the rare Skoda Octavia Combi) didn't have a very big market for it, bringing this new car won't be on Skoda's priority. But if they plan to bring it, you'll find all the info here.
Thanks AutoExpress for the pictures!
First Published on 02:28 pm, January 31, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month