Scoop: 2014 Mercedes C-Class spied
Last Updated at
- 01:10 pm, February 08, 2013
To be launched in 2014, the next generation C-Class will be longer and lighter than the current car.
With the new 3-series and A4 on sale, it was time that Mercedes Benz updated its offering in the segment, the C-Class. And here's the latest proof that Merc's almost ready to launch the next generation C-Class.
Caught by WorldCarFans, this heavily camouflaged test mule was doing some real world testing near Stuttgart, Germany. The report says that it will be 100mm longer (at 4700mm) than the current car and possibly lighter too.
It will be showcased at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show and should find its way to India soon too. But yes, it's still a year and numerous spy shots away.
First Published on 01:08 pm, February 08, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month