Honda Brio Sedan caught in Thailand
Last Updated at
- 12:57 pm, October 29, 2012
Honda testing heavily cladded mules in Thailand.
We all love Honda products. And while Brio might love you back, it's the Brio sedan who has been in the news of late. There are a couple of reasons behind that: It's going to be the first car in Honda India's range of products to have a diesel engine and since it's based on the Brio, a rather inexpensive pricing is expected.
Honda released a teaser images a few days ago but nothing beats seeing the real thing in flesh! Honda's currently testing the Brio based sedan. Under the same old hypnotizing camouflage, the car was seen in Thailand.
The Brio sedan is scheduled to make an entry in the Indian market sometime after March next year. And the inclusion of a diesel engine alone makes it a prospective market grabber. Add Honda reliability to that. Now if they manage to retain the good handling of the Brio and price it competitively, Honda has a sure shot winner with them!
We shall update you as soon as get any other information about the car.
First Published on 12:57 pm, October 29, 2012
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3
- Lamborghini Gallardo replacement spotted; To launch next year
- Volvo says V40 is better than Mercedes Benz A-Class; introduces V40 Challenge
- OnCars India Buzz: 18 June 2013