Scoop: Porsche Macan captured on video
Last Updated at
- 05:36 pm, March 10, 2013
Based on the Audi Q5, the Macan is expected to go on sale in 2014.
Porsche Macan might not be the most exciting thing to wait for but it sure will bring a good amount of market share to the German car maker. Worldcarfans managed to capture the SUV on video.
According to the report, it's likely to make a debut later this year at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September. Although It's based on the Q5, it will have what it takes to be a Porsche SUV (Yes, that still sounds a bit odd.)
A number of engine options are expected to be available for the Macan. The SUV is expected to go on sale in early 2014. Since this is a growing segment and Porsche has a good value in the Indian market, we expect to see the Macan in the showrooms soon after its international launch next year.
First Published on 05:36 pm, March 10, 2013
- Microsoft and Turn10 Studios preview Forza Motorsport 5
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test
- Scoop: 2013 Skoda Octavia caught on test in India
- Exclusive: Skoda Rapid caught sporting new logo and brand lettering