Scoop: Range Rover Sport caught
Last Updated at
- 01:06 pm, February 21, 2013
Expected to make an appearance at the New York Motor Show next month.
All thanks to the highly impressive latest Range Rover, the expectations for the RR Sport have increased quite a bit. Not only will the car have to be more dynamic than the older Sport but it will also have to look good.
AutoExpress has caught one the test mules of the yet to be launched Range Rover Sport, testing somewhere in the UK. The report says that the car will sport an all aluminum architecture (like the new Range Rover), a very similar front but with narrower headlamps, new design tail and a sloping roofline. The aluminium frame is lighter, hence 2014 Range Rover Sport will be more dynamic than the vehicle it succeedes.
The new SUV is expected to debut at the New York Motor Show next month. The engine options should remain same while inclusion of a 9-speed gearbox is a possibility. Expected price (without import duties) is in the region of Rs 40 to 50 lakhs.
First Published on 01:06 pm, February 21, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month