Skoda Rapid now available at an EMI of Rs 8999/-
Last Updated at
- 02:50 pm, February 06, 2013
Skoda Finance introduces a limited period offer on the Skoda Rapid.
With the advent of various financing schemes, it's quite easy to realize one's dreams of owning an automobile these days. It's after all more of a necessity than luxury. The Czech manufacturer Skoda Auto has jumped the bandwagon with the introduction of a new offer on its sedan, the Rapid.
Skoda Finance, a branch of Volkswagen Finance Pvt Ltd has a scheme going on, under which the Skoda Rapid is now made available under a humble EMI of Rs 8999. It's a limited period offer, so in case you're planning to get yourself one, make a quick trip to one of the dealerships.
First Published on 02:50 pm, February 06, 2013
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg