Skoda reduces discounts on its cars
Last Updated at
- 11:46 am, October 31, 2012
In an attempt to decrease dependency on discounts and to keep prices real, Skoda takes the brave step.
While every other manufacturer is busy giving discounts and freebies this festive season, Skoda Auto has decided to follow the path less travelled.
According to Economic Times, Skoda has reduced the discounts on Rapid, Laura, Yeti and Superb while cutting all discounts on Fabia. The move might seem a bit odd but Skoda Auto says that they need to keep the prices real and let the product quality do the talking instead.
In fact Skoda is one of the only few brands who have shown improvements in sales figures, even during the slow times. Their strategy seems to be working after all!
You can check the latest prices of Skoda cars in India by going to our dedicated Skoda Product Page.
Source: Economic Times
First Published on 11:25 am, October 31, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month