Sold Out! Bugatti Veyron 16.4
Last Updated at
- 11:05 am, June 25, 2011
Bugatti has announced that it has sold the last Veyron
2003 went down history books as the year when one of the new-world-order’s fastest and most desirable supercar was born – the Bugatti Veyron. 2011, will go down history books as the year when the last Bugatti Veyron was sold.
On debut, Bugatti had announced that they will make only 300 examples of the Veyron. Looks like they have managed to sell all of them! The last Bugatti Veyron 16.4 has been sold to a customer in Europe. When we say ‘last’, we are talking about the original hard-top model. So if you have been saving up for the Veyron and are feeling heartbroken after reading this news, then don’t worry, you still have the open-top Veyron Grand Sport to look forward to.
First Published on 11:05 am, June 25, 2011
- Official: Ford India begins shipping the EcoSport to dealers
- 2014 Honda City likely to be unveiled by December; will be available in Diesel too
- OnCars India Buzz: 17 June 2013
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 now available in VXI trim with additional features
- Car-to-X communication to be available in Mercedes Benz cars