Limited Offer: No waiting period on Maruti Suzuki Swift diesel
Last Updated at
- 05:46 pm, March 14, 2013
Also, a cash discount is being offered on the Ritz diesel.
The leading car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited too is struggling with the current scenario. While the drop in sales hasn't been as drastic as others, the car maker has taken steps to recover from the slowdown.
Earlier, Maruti decided to cease production of petrol powered vehicles and now, according to a report by IndianCarsBikes, is offering a cash discount on the Ritz and an instant delivery on the Swift diesel. The offer on the Swift diesel is valid only till March 17, 2013 and since it's on a first cum first serve basis, the number of cars available at Maruti showrooms is limited. Apart from that, s a heavy saving of Rs 45,000 can be made on the diesel variant of Maruti Ritz while Rs 25,000 can be saved on Ritz Petrol.
First Published on 05:37 pm, March 14, 2013
- Chevrolet Spark EV to go on sale in the US for $19,995
- Ford to shut down all production in Australia by 2016
- Spied: Next-generation Mini hatchback
- OnCars India Buzz: 23 May 2013
- Scoop: 2015 Mercedes S-Class Coupe spotted at the 'ring