2014 Volvo S60 facelift spied on its home turf
Last Updated at
- 06:38 pm, January 24, 2013
The S60 facelift is expected to arrive at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show in September.
The Volvo S60 has always been a sensible choice for those who want something different, something not too wildly exciting but rather safe and comfortable. The current model has been around since 2010 in pretty much the same shape and has had a fair bit of success in the global markets.
With the upcoming 2014 S60, Volvo aims to continue the tradition of offering ultra-safe, comfortable executive sedan for those with discriminating taste. While design changes are limited to the front-end of the car with a revised grille and a new bumper, the 2014 S60 will benefit from a single unit headlamp cluster earlier seen in the upcoming 2014 XC60 compact SUV.
On the Inside, besides a more modern dashboard design like the one found in the V40 crossover, we expect the 2014 S60 to come with slightly improved levels of space and comfort. Similarly, this new model is likely to retain the same set of engine and gearbox options powering the current S60.
First Published on 06:31 pm, January 24, 2013
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest