Spied: 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Last Updated at
- 12:52 pm, February 14, 2013
The next-gen Cruze will enter the market during the year 2015.
Chevrolet has begun testing of the next-generation Cruze even as the current model continues to be a big seller in many countries. Having garnered sales of nearly 2 million units since its launch in 2008, the Chevrolet Cruze has been a global success for GM.
The 2015 Cruze is one of the first vehicles to use GM’s new global platform which will eventually underpin 2.5 million cars including compact sedans and crossovers by 2018. This all new platform will form basis for a number of upcoming models from Chevrolet, Opel, Vauxhall, Cadillac and a few other brands under GM’s umbrella.
The next-gen Chevrolet Cruze will make its debut as a 2015 model, which means the current-gen Cruze that we have here, will be sold for nearly another couple of years.
Image source: Worldcarfans
First Published on 12:52 pm, February 14, 2013
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013