SsangYong SIV-1 Concept headed to Geneva
Last Updated at
- 04:53 pm, February 11, 2013
SsangYong will also showcase the 11-seater Korando Turismo MPV.
Korean SUV giant SsangYong has two big reveals planned for the upcoming Geneva Motor Show: the 11-seater Korando Turismo and the SIV-1 Concept. Besides the production-spec Korando Turismo which is already out on the internet and headed to Geneva, SsangYong will also showcase the brand new SIV-1 Concept at the coveted motor show.
The stylish four-door crossover has been designed in keeping with SsangYong’s new design philosophy. At 4500mm long, 1880mm wide sitting on a 2700mm wheelbase, the SIV-1 could prove to be a very spacious offering.
Alongside the SIV-1 concept, SsangYong will also showcase the 11-seater Korando Turismo. The humongous MPV, we believe, could make it to our shores as a fully imported vehicle as the CMD of Mahindra, Mr. Anand Mahindra himself looks to be pretty excited over the Korando Turismo’s potential in the Indian market.
First Published on 04:49 pm, February 11, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month