Suzuki's new S-Cross concept to debut in Paris
Last Updated at
- 03:32 pm, August 10, 2012
The S-Cross concept that will underpin a C-Segment crossover model will be revealed at the upcoming 2012 Paris Motor Show.
Suzuki has announced that the company will be presenting a brand new concept at the upcoming 2012 Paris Motor Show, which previews a future crossover model, called the S-Cross. And to set the buzz going, the Japanese company has released a teaser snap of the concept that will underpin a new C-Segment crossover model.
Suzuki’s crossover concept S-Cross embodies an “Emotion x Quality x Aerodynamics” design theme, which is typified by distinctive dynamic lines that start on the front bumper, sweep across the doors, and continue to the rear of the body. Design elements which suggest stability and solidity also help create a cutting-edge crossover look.
The brand new S-Cross concept will stand alongside Suzuki's other models such as the Alto, Splash, Swift, Swift Sport, SX4, Jimny and the Grand Vitara models.
Stay tuned to OnCars as we bring you all the latest news and reports from the upcoming 2012 Paris Motor Show that will get underway on 27 September.
First Published on 03:32 pm, August 10, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month