Tata Indica Vista D90 to launch on January 28
Last Updated at
- 03:34 pm, January 23, 2013
The 1.3-litre diesel engine in the Vista D90 produces a class-leading 90PS of power.
Tata Motors has officially announced that it will launch the much-awaited, more powerful version of the Indica Vista - the D90 on January 28, 2013. The car, in fact, will be launched at the Buddh International Circuit, New Delhi.
While the standard Indica Vista comes powered by the Fiat-sourced 1.3-litre Quadrajet diesel engine producing 75PS of power, in the Vista D90, the same engine has been up rated to produce 90 PS of power and around 200Nm of torque. The Vista D90 as a result, is officially one of the most powerful diesel hatchbacks in India.
In terms of design, the Indica Vista D90 sets itself apart from the rest of the range thanks to a blacked-out contrast roof. Inside, the cabin now gets driver aligned console. Other changes include a new multi information system, also found in the recently launched Manza Club Class sedan.
To be offered in two trim levels – VX and ZX, the Vista Quadrajet 90 range has been priced at Rs 6.30 lakh and Rs 6.63 lakh respectively. All prices ex-showroom Mumbai.
First Published on 03:34 pm, January 23, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month